What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Reiki is guided by spiritual consciousness and is defined as spiritually guided life energy. Reiki is administered by hand positions on the body and is a very simple yet powerful technique.
I am a certified Reiki Master and have completed Reiki levels I, II, III, and Master training with Lisa Powers. I have also completed additional Reiki I and II training with Wendi Eckstein.
I specialize in providing Reiki for people navgating the following issues:
- cancer patients and survivors
- during and after pregnancy
- anticipatory grief and grief
- post traumatic stress disorder
- sexual assualt and violence
- end of life issues and hospice care